Poetic Autobiography of T. Alex M. | Teen Ink

Poetic Autobiography of T. Alex M.

By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina

I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...

I am not insane only a tad bit crazy, I will not stand to take this blame so I'll sit because I am far too lazy.

I try to change for the people but something tells me it just isn't Me, I am lost and i don't know where to aim and I am the bird who just wants to be set free.

I am a writer of a new generation and I am an artist who is known for my creativity, I am the opposite of a social sensation and I have often been called persnickety.

I like my mother, father and grandmother am to mentally corrupted maybe even more than the others, I have to many disorders ADHD, Dysgraphia and the newest one is PDD all these are what i suffer.

I not to follow down a already made road, I want to find a path and pave my own. I want succeed at life and I want all of life's glory to hail, but I also would like to experience the problems and issues of life and sometimes I would like to fail.

I want to live my life, so begone with you I want to live not to argue and fight.

My Autobiography in a poem