I Am... | Teen Ink

I Am...

By Saber_Darkheart SILVER, Denver, Colorado
Saber_Darkheart SILVER, Denver, Colorado

"The time has come for a change to be made to not only this nation, but to the world as well in everything we do and say, only then can we achieve even the slightest hint of world peace"-Supreme Commander Chris, in his message to the world (My book)

I am…
I am the creative individual…
I am the land and the sea, the birds and the trees, the soft gurgling stream and the mighty, roaring river, and even mightier still the waterfall that feeds it.
I am the ancient architecture that dots the land; I am the smallest, most impoverished village, and the mightiest, richest city in all of the land.
I am the boundaries that separate kingdoms, the kingdoms that rule the land from mighty castles to humble houses.
I am the different colored banners of silver and white, red and black, black and gold.
I am the mighty king and the obedient warrior. I am the ancient creatures that roam the land, and the new ones that have just begun. I am powerful airships and miniscule merchants’ carts.
I am the factories that rule industry, the metal they manufacture, and the vehicles they build. I am the ultimate creator and the most feared destroyer.
I am the greatest heroes of all time, and the most devious villains. Through the pen, I create swords, through the swords I create conflict and through conflict I build characters.
I am the creative individual, and through my hands I am the founder of entire lands, the creator of history, and the developer of technology.

I got inspiration to write this piece because I wanted to let the reader know how powerful the author can be, and the power one can get from writing pieces of their own, be it stories, poems, lyrics etc...
Every-time you write a piece of literature, you are-quite literally-building entire civilizations with your bare hands.