For When You Feel Like You're Not Worth It

You are worth it
You can do anything
You are smart
You are talented
You are beautiful/handsome
You are worth more than anything
You are not worth nothing
You are worth a gazillion words
You are awesome
You are loved
You do have a purpose
You are a great person
You can do many things
You are not ugly
You are not stupid
You are here for a reason
You are very, very special
Because you are you,
And you do not need to change
You were made like this for a reason

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16 at 1:30 pm
Beautiful...

JubilexThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15 at 11:41 pm
This is lovely :)

BOBAROONIES said...
Feb. 10 at 1:41 pm
I love this.

angel_of_silenceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks I'm so glad I could help

Joob-StacheThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:20 am
Thank you for writing this. I really needed to read something like this today(: 

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 27, 2013 at 7:22 am
THIS POEM IS SOO GREAT! It is really encouraging! Good Job! 

StarGazer9This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I'm so glad you wrote this. It's just a simple reminder and yet it's SO important!

The_Introvert said...
This is a really great poem! I love your work.

LittleLadybird said...
Aww there are people out there that NEED to read this poem!!! Thank you for writing it :)