What you wanted? What I wanted?

All I wanted was to be loved. All you wanted was to touch. We never talked much, but you obviously didn't care about other people’s feelings.

All I wanted was to be myself. All you wanted was for me to be someone else. In your face I could see that you didn't care, but I did. You killed my spirit with those perfect green hazel eyes.

I wanted to stay quiet because I was tired, the things you did made me laugh uncontrollably. All you wanted was someone that didn't care about love. It aint like you do anyway.

All I wanted was to feel comfort, all you wanted was affection. I've been broken and split in two. It took you to put the pieces together, now it took both of us to break it again.

Poetry and Volleyball is my life, Wrestling and Poetry is yours. Poetry is how I connect with my emotions and the outside world. The only way my emotions show is through sports. Your poetry is deep; the first time I read yours I couldn't speak.

Peace and love is what I want, your love is something I couldn't get. You didn't want anything, not even to know that I cared.

Nintendude said...
Very good!

S.S.SplattersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
take out volleyball and put soccer then its the story of my life Amazing

poeticlove143 replied...
Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:11 pm :
lol kool deal  

Stanza_Rocky This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 31, 2013 at 1:29 pm:
Exceptional work.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 31, 2013 at 1:21 pm:
I love this. I so know that feeling of loving a person when they only love you in a friendly way. I love especiallly how you detail your seperate loves for poetry. His and yours. I love the structure of the poem as well. Very unique but overall the poem is emotional and relatable. 

poeticlove143 replied...
May 31, 2013 at 1:25 pm :
Thanks Mckay