Happy?

You say you're happy
You think you're happy
You feel happy
But all of the sudden
In a quiet room
All alone
You feel sick
Then realize it's not that
You aren't happy
You're sad
Lonely
Your eyes start to water
As the truth hits you
Like a punch to the stomach
You close your eyes
Curl fists
Wondering why
Why this is
"Because of HIM," a voice whispers
You gasp for air
Wanting to deny
Deny reality
It's not true, not true
You repeat
If only you could go back
Back to the Better
Impossible
You scream
But you hear nothing
Everything goes black
Everything is invisible
And in a flash
You're back
You reach into your bag
Grab IT
Ready to leave reality
Go to paradise
No more hurt
But then,
They appear
Amazing
Beautiful
Mystical
Luminous
IT slowly slips from your hands
They come closer
And pick It up
You look at Their hand
And watch as it disappears
They smile
They grab your hand
To them, You are Amazing
Mystical
Luminous
Beautiful
Dark
You are Their Beautiful Darkness
They are your Mystical Chaos

dancing.inthe.rainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29, 2013 at 9:26 am:
I love this poem! It is so intense and full of emotions and i liked how you used the cap letters for some words. I just really love it. Keep writing more i loke your style :)

AriIsabel replied...
May 30, 2013 at 2:19 pm :
Aww! thaks!!

TheEpic95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 28, 2013 at 6:49 pm:
Very beautiful, but also somewhat mysterious. What is it? And who is are the ones who pull the speaker away? The cynic in me sees the phrases "Go to paradise/ No more hurt/ But then they appear/Beautiful/Mystical/Luminous" and thinks of a drugged-out dream, that it was a siringe. If that were true, this is one of the most haunting things Ive read all month. What weird phantasmic creatures took her mind away...? What desperation must she have been in to be driven to this. It gives me chills to th... (more »)

AriIsabel replied...
May 30, 2013 at 2:21 pm :
Haha, not really :) Thaks for feed back

TheEpic95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 30, 2013 at 8:55 pm :
Yeah... figured that something like that wouldnt be on TI. But still Its good to know the reader's impression. I probably set you to lauhing out of your chair!

AriIsabel replied...
Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:24 pm :
Haha, just made smile, really.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 28, 2013 at 2:05 pm:
This is beautiful! (If a little repetitive at times). I love your imagery, great job xD