Is It Love? | Teen Ink

Is It Love?

May 21, 2013
By FallingInLove96 BRONZE, Bonney Lake, Washington
FallingInLove96 BRONZE, Bonney Lake, Washington
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"I don't know where I stand with you. And I don't know what I mean to you. All I know is every time I think of you, all I wanna do is be with you." -Unknown


At what point in your life do you realize that you might actually be in love with somebody?
Do you know because of the feelings you get when you see him?
Or is it just because you know? Could this all just be some fantasy that I'd like to pretend that could actually be real, or is this fantasy just a fairy tale?
At what point do you finally know if its real?
I know the way that I feel about him is real but he could never feel the same about me. Could he?
Fantasy fairy tale or reality? I don't know which one to choose!
I'm in love with you and you can't see it. I shine like the bright northern star and my view on life changes when you're around.
I feel like my true self when I'm with you. I try so hard not to let my feelings show.
But the shell that binds them cracks a little more each time I see you. You know I like you. You said move on. But can I?
Can I just walk away from something that has felt right for so long?
Should my feelings for you disappear like a shadow in the night?
Or should my feelings stay with me as they become my shadow and follow me with every step I take?
At what point in your life do you finally realize that you're in love?
Do you just know?