A Little Girl

Every little girl has treasured dreams,
Some are simple, but some go to extremes.
For a little girl with cancer those dreams feel like dust,
Like her dreams are being drowned then left out to rust.
A little girl shouldn’t count her dreams on her toes,
She should still have dreams by the millions to propose.
A cancerous girl still decides to dream great,
But she only has one dream left on her plate.
The cancerous little girl uses her last dream for a friend,
In that dream she wishes for her friend to finally mend.
The little girl didn’t want her friend to have cancer any longer,
So her dream was for the other girl to get a little stronger.
The cancerous little girl died and saw heaven’s light,
But her friend became healthy wishing on stars every night.

SoulPoetryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 2 at 8:31 pm:
This poem is so deep and beautiful  

beccalynn1663This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 6:47 pm :
thank you!

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 2 at 8:07 pm:
Omg. This almost made me cry! It's amazing. I love the theme of sacrifice and selflessness, it's just beautiful xD

Jun. 2 at 8:08 pm :
thank you so much for the feedback:)

popeye40This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22 at 5:54 pm:
nice..........................will you rate and comment on my dance video work? "the unbeatable breakdancer"

May 22 at 5:56 pm :
sure, and thanks!