Shadows

In the shadows,
Something creeps,
Something mystic,
dark, and deep.

The flicker of my flashlight,
The shadows shrinking back.
A roving beam of light,
Revealing... "Wait? What's that?"

thisisascreennameThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 2:42 pm:
Simply awesome. Love it.   

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 26 at 10:54 pm:
Hey there! I really, truly LOVE this. This has to be my favorite poem of yours. I love the title, picture, and concept. They all go so well together! This was just written so beautifully and the rhymes were right on, perfect. I could go on and on about this, but I won't because I can't put into words my love for this poem. THIS IS AMAZING.

estucker1998This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 27 at 8:33 pm :
Thank you! By the way, I have a new poem up called "Paper Places" if you want to read it! 

Chichot123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22 at 10:42 am:
Wow, I love this poem. I really enjoyed what you did with the near rhyme. You are really talented write on :D. Btw could you please read, rate and comment on my haikus "The Nearing Summer" and "Photograoh"? Thank you :) 

May 22 at 4:57 pm :
Thanks! And I would love to see your stuff!