Mommy | Teen Ink

Mommy

May 12, 2013
By Lissarose BRONZE, Hemet, California
Lissarose BRONZE, Hemet, California
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Expression through simplicity makes everything complex."


You gave me my first breath, you practically gave me life at it's best. You took charge, always known to lead, you never were selfish, never a sign of greed. You were there at every moment, like when I first rode a bike, even through the sickness I always tried to fight. You comforted me when I was in pain, healing at its finest, held me when I cried even when the conflict was the mildest. You laughed at my silliest faces, or at my no-good jokes, you tickled me to make me laugh, so hard I sometimes choked. You attended every field trip, program, and open house too, not once did I stop needing you, no matter how much I grew. You put up with all my moods, oh how crabby I could get, when it was at it's worst, it was all you do I couldn't forget. You got upset with me when I made horrible mistakes, even when I hurt you bad, gosh you're so strong, there's nothing you can't take. You pushed me to be my best, to be exactly who I am, never would it be possible, without your helping hand. You live your days devoted to us, without a shame about it, perhaps you love us dearly, leaving us I doubt it. You watched me grow into a young little woman, raised by the best, makes me appreciate you even more, forever by my heart you'll rest. You are my number one woman in this world, never can be replaced, nobody of a different clan, including all the human race. You deserve everything good that comes your way, not even all the riches in the world could I ever repay, the one and only woman I was raised and willing to obey. Love you.