Winter Loss

My mind is lost,
In these winter woods.
My hope is gone,
In these winter winds.
My love has faded,
In these winter months.
My spark has died,
In this winter.

BalladOfMonaLisaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:16 pm:
This would have been repitive if you had not used a different aspect of nature to go along with winter each time... Overall, this is brilliant. I love how you managed to convey so much in just a few lines.... Sometimes the simple things in life are the best! Great job. (:

becca.37This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29 at 2:53 pm:
Simple yet well written. Not a very deep poem, but an excellent one nonetheless.

dragonsandthreeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 29 at 3:23 pm :
Thank you!

RoyalCoronaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29 at 9:43 am:
Wow! That was so wonderful! I love this poem and the picture!! Great job, you seriously are a great poet!

May 29 at 9:48 am :
Thank you!

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 26 at 10:13 pm:
Hey Andy! You have always been a wonderful writer and a friend on Teenink and eventually I'd like to read and leave feedback on all of your work the way you do for me. With that being said I am starting my journey to read all of your work here. I really enjoyed reading this. I like the title a lot. It seems very sad, which leads me to my symbol search that I always do when reading poems, stories, anything. Winter is such a symbol in literature! Seasons in general are all different symbols th... (more »)

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 26 at 10:15 pm :
with the symbolism*

May 26 at 10:18 pm :
Thank you for the amazing comment, Lexus! You're a great friend  and an amazing writer on here too. And, if the seasons speak such volumes about story settings, like you said, I wonder what it says about me that winter is my favorite season...

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22 at 11:11 am:
Beautiful!!!!  I love it soo much. Your a really talented writer! I love that it is soo simple yet so vivid. Great job. Keep rockin

May 22 at 12:00 pm :
Thank you!

Chichot123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 20 at 10:31 am:
WOW, this is simply amazing. I love it! It's beautiful! I wouldn't change anything about it :D. You are a veryyyy talented writer!!!

May 20 at 3:04 pm :
Thank you a lot!!!