Feelings

Oh boy, do you actually see what you doing to me,keep me smiling. Every time I see you. Talk to you. I think about you all the time. Having feelings I never felt before. Going crazy when you call me baby. But sometimes you be acting shady. But my feelings for you is always going to be strong. I enjoy our long conversations. And those sexual sensations got me going crazy.These feelings aren't going away any time soon. Baby Boy. I'm not playing with you when I tell you that I love you, but do you really feel the same way when you tell me you love me too.

Zach_MThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 14 at 5:16 pm:
haha, this is funny. I can see that you had fun writing it, but try to reframe yourself from saying sentences like, "You "be" driving me crazy." it's not proper and it makes you look like a bad writer, but you have talent that I see might unfold from the tips of your pen. Keep writing, but keep away from that haha

YonnaLovessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 5:13 pm :
Well Thanks For Everythingg. Your Advice WIll Make Me Better. And Yes I Did Have Fun Writing This Poem.