Jazz Music

I love jazz
It’s so very fun
To play each piece in band brings me a sense of peace
To scan my head, all you would hear is jazz
Playing the saxophone, you can also hear the blues
Or you could hear a mixture of both
To bring joy to others with jazz
Is something that brings me delight
Jazz is my sweet scented rose
Or my chocolate weakness
I see music notes in every corner of my life
They are just hidden well; desperate to be played
They pop out when they see you pass by
I love jazz, and I plan for it to stay that way

RoyalCoronaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4 at 10:35 am:
I don't have any sort of relatability in this poem other than the fact that music is my life, I can't stand not listening to music for a second! It was great though, I was able to feel your passion for jazz and music! Great job!

Jeeves12345This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 8:52 pm :
Thank you.

Court901This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 17 at 3:06 pm:
I really like this. I used to be in band so I know exactly what you are talking about. Good comparisons to the "scented rose" and "chocolate weakness"

today at 8:52 pm :
Thanks. I try to focus on what would make the poem more interesting. Especially because my English teacher last year made us practice with poetry and different styles and such.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 15 at 6:31 pm:
Not much of a jazz connosiuer. Don't listen to it much. But with this poem, I felt like I'd lisen to jazz forever. Once again, your similes are playful and creative. And you brought the poem to life, like jazz music does to its listeners. 

today at 8:51 pm :
Thank you.