What My Eyes See | Teen Ink

What My Eyes See

May 6, 2013
By DonaVon Kent BRONZE, Omaha, Nebraska
DonaVon Kent BRONZE, Omaha, Nebraska
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Life is invincible and unchanging you make a mistake there`s no going back. We seem to forget that and not think about our choices or not think at all. When people do think, they think about the things they`ve learned and how they can use it against the world. They have a twisted evil little mind that causes crime that we still can`t define . Not even defined but unsolved which then cause us to wonder, wonder if we don`t speak out enough or accept the consequences of those who chooses to do wrong. It`s their lack of faith to believe that good things can come if you strive and use your mind but yet we seem to follow those who chooses to do wrong. Feeding into trouble , not being a leader because we`re scared of judgment that will haunt us from our dreams of being this spontaneous person but yet we hide from the shadows that`s on the wall and pray that God doesn`t give us a call ,to go home.


The author's comments:
I wrote this feeling anger towards the world letting people know what I see and how it is affecting people`s lives today.