Gay Rights

Deserving of love,
Deserving of thy respect,
Religion is yours,
But that doesn't have to be me.
The right to marry the person I love,
Shall not be extuinguished by any God.
You can hate me,
You can tell me I'm going to Hell,
But it's my right,
And it damn well will be.

lordfarquadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 17 at 9:09 pm:
LEL HA GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MissLizzieGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 17 at 9:32 pm :
“At some point in our lifetime, gay marriage won't be an issue, and everyone who stood against this civil right will look as outdated as George Wallace standing on the school steps keeping James Hood from entering the University of Alabama because he was black.”  ― George Clooney

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 18 at 6:52 pm :
SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!!! Kimothy this is beautiful

Feb. 18 at 6:56 pm :
Couldn't agree more, Rose.

CANTCORNERDORNERThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 17 at 8:56 pm:
LEL HA GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Feb. 18 at 6:59 pm :
Did you even read the poem, deserving of love, deserving of RESPECT. Where is your respect?