Horizons

She watched as her parents walked away,
Her mother to the east,
Her father to the west.
Every so often they'd turn and wave,
Re-opening the wound they created,
When they decided to walk the other way.
The further they walk,
The less she remembers of them,
The more she misses them,
The more she feels the hole in her heart.
One final time they turn to wave,
They've reached the horizon,
They've finally escaped.
She pondered the reason for that last goodbye,
Until a cloud of realization,
Darkened her mind.
They were selfish,
They couldn't stand the guilt,
A clear conscious mattered more to them,
Than their 14 year old daughter,
Who still cries in the middle of the night.
Their daughter,
The one who tore them apart.

lordfarquadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 17 at 8:57 pm:
LEL HA GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MissLizzieGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 17 at 9:26 pm :
Sometimes we look at gay being a bigger sin than being proud or not telling the truth. I don't think God categorizes sins. ~Joel Osteen

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 19 at 3:55 pm :
Hey... meybe you should turn that around to yourself. How would You feel if someone called you Gay. Or any of the other words you've called people.  

CANTCORNERDORNERThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 17 at 8:53 pm:
LEL HA GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Feb. 17 at 9:27 pm :
Gay people are the sweetest, kindest, most artistic, warmest and most thoughtful people in the world. And since the beginning of time all they've ever been is kicked. Little Richard  

EmmettHerculeLaFaveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 12, 2013 at 11:48 pm:
Sooo sad! but very well worded. 5/5.