If I fall

If I fall
I will get back up
If I fall
I will stand up and
brush myself off
If I fall
I will ask for help
For everyone falls
and
this fall is called life...

TraceOfSpadesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This poem seems to emphasize simplicity built around a short and sweet style. While I do like the message and the metaphor you use at the end, I feel as though you could have given a vast number more of imagery, detail, and overall description, while still maintaining a shotened structure. Still, the shortness of it does make it easily readable, and I liked what I read.

DesiraayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thanks for the advice i did have more but i forget it somewherer so im still looking for it(:

BlueDolphin612 said...
This is a very well written poem and it has a little moral hidden in there. I like it. Keep it up!!

thanks alot(: tell me if you want me to comment/read anything!