Identity

I have lost who Iam I
can not think
From a straight path to a narrow road my mind draws a blank
Who am I really in my mind I can not see
I want to get back to who I am now
To who I used to be
One day I will find,One day I will see
A way to gain the real me
I need a cure A strange remedy to figure out who I am,
My true Identity

PotterWhoLockedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:27 pm:
I love the line "I need a cure a strange remedy." Really nice. Good job.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:24 pm:
Very good, if simple. I think you could really expand....but really, I liked it!!! :D

Night_StarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 12:29 pm :
Thanxs :)  

IrenieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 5 at 4:08 am:
Good job. I liked it. It almost sounded almost like a song :)

TheDarkSideOfMeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 5 at 12:32 am:
Dude this i feel all the time this is so me !!! -sunny-

May 5 at 12:35 am :
Thanks!!!!!!!!! be sure to look at more of the poetry on my page please !!! :)