tea leaves...

Tea
Leaves
Crinkled
Crushed, and scattered
All over this blue-rimmed saucer
Resemble my crumbling heart,
Cracking like glass—
Broken…
You…

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 8:27 am:
This poem is so sad, i cant describe it exactly. Anyways as always wonderful work Mckay! 

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 3:20 pm :
It is sad, but I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29 at 5:06 am:
What happened???

Jun. 4 at 2:40 pm :
As in how? Saphira?

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 13 at 2:34 am :
The crumbling heart?? I loved the poem though,,, so vivid...

Jul. 2 at 3:42 pm :
You know how it can be sometimes. The heart crumbles and in the end it gathers it pieces and fixes them.