Black/Blacker/Blackest | Teen Ink

Black/Blacker/Blackest

By Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."
—Apple’s “Think Different” commercial, 1997
“Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn't understood.”
― Weihui Zhou

The feathers of a crow are black
The ink of my pen is blacker
The pain of my heart is blackest

Just a little whimsical poem that sprang out of nowhere.

Mckay ELITE said...
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

― Weihui Zhou

Kinda deosn['t make sense, does it?Yet thanks for loveing it and loveing my poetry like that, Kris. It means so much to me for someone to say that they love my poetry, even if it doesn't make sense always. HAHA ^u^ Thanks.

Kris_10 GOLD said...
on May. 5 2013 at 11:13 am
Kris_10 GOLD, North Scituate, Rhode Island

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood..." -Theodore Roosevelt

I read this book once about writing. I can remember what it was called but it said something like "if you write a poem and only one of the lines in the poem has passion, keep that line, get rid of the rest, and you have a one lined poem."

Poems like this never made sense to me until I read that book and that's what you do with a lot of your writing that makes me like it so much. good job.