The God This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Shattered by the presence
Of the god like creature that stood above her
She bowed her eyes
Staring at the cracked face of the pavement
Once happily talking with her freinds
She is silent

The god booms
And she tries to speak
Scream
Anything
But the wrinkly guy on the ground tells her no

She wants to kick
Punch
Hurt
Anything
But the asphalt face tells her no

She waits for the god to leave
And when it does
It takes a bit of her voice
And her fight
With it

Metal4Life said...
This poem with defiantly created with strong emotion behind it! I also love the repairing of the god, it really emphasizes what you want the reader to understand. Awesome!

Chichot123 said...
May 14, 2013 at 3:48 am
Awesome, I loved it! :) It's very deep and full of meaning. You are very talented.Write on :D

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Awesome!! Very well written; Im sooo curious to know what ur inpiration was for this! Ur an excellent writer ! :)

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Didn't really understand this, but that's my fault. I can tell it was really thought out.....cool cool XD

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Interesting, in a good way!!! I liked the imagery and the picture wasf frperfect!!! Keep rockin