The new Generation

My generation is the generation of sex, drugs, and irresponsibility.
You have to be honest and just admit that you come from this generation of sex driven children, smoking and being irresponsible young parents . Its a shame but i never said i'm the most valuable in the game , i might not be irresponsible or completely sex driven but i do have the mind of any young child of the 2000’s . Why can't we go back to the days where our elders were the wisest , the beauty is in our heart, are bodies are something more than objects, and our feelings were rarely seen but never toyed with. I'm so sick and tired but too young to be sick and tired of being sick and tired , i still have a long way to go and an even longer road that leads to success. I am choosing to be different and to live my life wild free and young but also responsible and with morals. So many people disrespecting their own bodies whether its out of pain or pleasure. I'm not saying i am the purest i'm just saying i am going to be the one to be different and to change my generation , our generation . Change our generation into the generation of college bound, philosophers, young entrepreneurs, and so many more. The dreams that all our young minds make will finally come true in my generation.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 4, 2013 at 2:25 pm:
WOW Agreed.... This held so much meaning and I love the fact that you took initiative to change this.. You Go!

Kolt_16 said...
May 3, 2013 at 2:53 pm:
I agree with this poem very much! It was written very interestingly and I really liked it.