My Soul This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I sent my soul to space
yesterday
and sat this morning in magenta light
wondering what to do without it.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 19 at 1:38 pm
Published yet again! You're too much, you lovely person. Following your literary success is too much fun, knowing you deserve every scrap of it...and more. Do I dare say you're the Jennifer Lawrence of poetry? I must! ^u^ Congratscongratscongrats.

You will always amaze me; no matter what. This is short but poignant. I love the rawness to it. Your poetry just gets better and better. 

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, I love this. It is simple and poignent yet it sticks. Beautiful job once again. Keep rockin