Story of my life | Teen Ink

Story of my life

April 23, 2013
By Jordan-Tyler GOLD, Worcester, Massachusetts
Jordan-Tyler GOLD, Worcester, Massachusetts
16 articles 6 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be yourself and you can be anything
Inspiration is a big thought that can come from little ideas.


You'll control my life, and now I know why.
somehow in my ignorance, I made you more than yourself, you became more than a person, you became an unmovable force, that was a thousand miles away in the same room.
you were a friend, a stranger, and a desire all rolled into one.
you once told me of your past, you've walked through mountains while I only sat upon them.
how can I fell strongly for you when the definition of the emotion I feel is undefined.
The wind doesn't always keep secrets
but you hide it, behind a friendly unreadable mask.
you are a demon that has crawled through the fiery depths of hell and to the merciful and loving heavens to torture me with your silence.
your a blessed-curse forever trapped behind a beating shape.
I know you secretly use your power over me as a dog you can summon at your will, but I am the one who secretly lets you.
yes, it is true you control me, but not like a remote.
you go to a channel and because of who and what you are I transport myself to you.
My poems are numbered by the hundreds all posted at every visible surface of the earth.
they began and continue because of your continuous breath.
AND YOU DONT KNOW IT!
( It really seems I control you now, I can write your life in my words even though I don't know it)
THINK ABOUT IT, IS IT YOU!


The author's comments:
Thanks to my BFF TRACY LE
(XxElfen_LiedxX) we came up with the name "Story of My Life". I wrote this poem about someone I know everything and nothing about.