The Only Place This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

When I eat rice I pretend I'm in Japan
When I drink tea I pretend I'm in England
When I eat curry I pretend I'm in India
When I eat cheese from a bottle I know I'm in America

KeepLiving said...
Priceless. 

CowboysAndAngels said...
love it! most of the poems on here are serious but this one was just kind of like funny. love it!

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
ya....XD I'm just like that

KJ-loveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I like it.... but it seems like it could have more to it... add more places maybe?? Otherwise its very good!!

Ya maybe :/ but then it might be a little boring

SilentNinjaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I love this poem never read anything like it(topic wise)