The Ghost of Stress

Stress is like a ghost it keeps creeping up on you and never goes away
Even when i relax the ghost of stress comes back and haunts me
Every time i try and get rid of the ghost of stress it always returns more powerful than last time
I just want the stress ghost to get away from me for a while but it always stays with me no matter what i do to get rid of it
Everyone I know has their own form of the stress ghost but some show and others do not show their stress ghost
Maybe one day the stress ghost will find a new person to haunt instead of me that would make my day
Loud noises, lots of hw, tests to study for and events to get ready for make the stress ghost more powerful then ever
The only way i have found to get rid of the stress ghost is relaxing but the downside is the stress ghost always comes back to haunt me
There are all shapes and sizes of the stress ghost it just depends on the size of your stress level
Currently my stress ghost is medium sized since i have made it smaller by relaxing and meditation but i bet it will get bigger soon
Also people in class who are distracting make the ghost of stress bigger for some people
Loud music makes the stress ghost bigger and powerful for some people like me
Sometimes my stress ghost wants me to scream very loudly
Writer's block makes my stress ghost huge but when i finally get my idea the stress ghost gets really tiny

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:24 pm:
This is *in a sing songy voice* Amazing! I love the personification of stress in this poem. :) great job! I truly do like the way you wrote it as well, describing what makes it bigger! XD

waterbendercarorainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 7:26 pm :
awww thank you sooooo much Liv i'm glad you like it 

KylineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 2 at 7:58 pm:
I love how you worded it and what u called it.

Jul. 2 at 8:01 pm :
Thank you i'm glad u liked it

Elisa39This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Good job! You must have been pretty stressed when you wrote this poem. =)

Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:08 pm :
thanks and yes i have been really stressed lately :)