Aphrodite

Awed by heavenly beauty, the words of lovely poetry are broken into simplicity.
Blinding melodies are sung to announce the arrival of an august divinity.
The constellations are dumbfounded by your radiance as the moon collides with the sun.
Dusk is overshadowed by Dawn.
The embraces of Love and Wonder become inevitable.
Sunrises and Sunsets become unforgettable.
The most precious gold is worthless in comparison to your caring heart.
Each spoken word by you is a work of living art
Brought to life by the breaths that were taken away.
Captivated as well, I ,the poet, try to find the right words to say
To the Modern Aphrodite.

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:44 pm:
Okay i have to agree this poem is so angelic and delicate and the word choice is phononemom i love the flow and rythem behind it also and it send chills down my spine as i read this poem over and over as it should be so once again you did an amazing job and keep it up good work :3

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 27 at 1:15 pm:
Hello there! I just wanted to tell you thank you for the comment you left. And I love your description.. it could not have been worded any better! This poem is so angelic an delicate. The way you describe this girl in the poem is how I would like to describe the poem. I mean, hello, this is absolutely breath-taking! Reading this poem just feels so graceful and light. All things you say pop into my head vividly. It's all so clear. Your vocabulary is wicked good. This shows so much talent. I h... (more »)