The Boston Marathon Tragedy

I hate that sick feeling when there’s tragedy in the air,

When the country’s a crying sky and there are cities in a scare.

The bond between neighbors becomes a little tighter,

But the burden the families hold is anything but lighter.

The lives of the innocent are consumed, gone, and finished,

Yet their memory and strength wouldn’t dare to be diminished.

PoetLaureate274This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 28 at 6:12 pm:
deep, short, and to the point. a perfect cap of what these tragedies bring to the families and not only to them, but to the country itself. 5/5

beccalynn1663This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 30 at 4:44 pm :
thank you:)

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 27 at 8:38 pm:
@beccalyn1663 yup yup! check out some of mine??

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 26 at 4:10 pm:
deep and sad but amazing love it!

Apr. 28 at 5:07 pm :
thanks so much!!

Apr. 25 at 8:55 pm:
so sad! i love this piece

Apr. 26 at 4:00 pm :
aw thank youu:)

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 27 at 8:36 pm :
Yup yup! check out some of mine??

Apr. 28 at 5:07 pm :
of course!