Goodbye, to late though

I'm sorry I never got to say but,
I miss your laugh, I miss your smile,
I miss how your spirit and soul comfoted the storm,
That I was going through,
You were filled with no judgement on my behalf,
You were my stone that kept me from drowning,
You are my life persever I clutch comfoting,
Embracing the good I know I can be with you by my side,
I remember the nights where the terrors of the world over came me,
And your smile brighten my life, As you protect me,
Keeping the monsters at bay, You hear what I say,
The sound of your voice sent chils down my spine,
But now the hallways are silent of that velvet voice,
The nigths that are lonley without you by my side sends a tear down my hand as I try to wipe away the tears,
And your eyes transfixed, as I long to see them glowing and grinning with pleasure of loving you forever and always,
So thank you my friend for being by my side even if you had to leave without me, without a good-bye,
Thank you for your life and binding yours to mine,
I miss you and will always wait to meet you again so goodbye dear friend all see you soon enough.

KkatKreationzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 8:26 pm:
Creative and Beautiful. Goodjob :)

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:09 pm:
Aw this is very emotional; it expresses the turmoil one goes through when seperating. Jeez, metaphors come soo easy to you dont they? they run effortless in your poems and are almost hypnotic. My favorite line is, "Keeping the monsters at bay." Wonderful; ur such an AMAZING WRITER! lol

maelstrom14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:22 pm:
so good.

Monicaa said...
Love It :) Its Sad but Deep :) <3

MeggieMillsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
So ... sad - but creative! KEEP ON GOING!!!

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:53 am:
This was really cool! Very emotional and heartfelt. I like ur style, and u snuck a few rhymes in there, which I liked. 5 stars !! ;)

IrenieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:47 am:
This is good. It captures your emotions very well. Good imagery! I’m not usually a fan of free verse, but I like this poem! Keep it up! You’re a good writer!!!!!!!! *****