Reunification | Teen Ink

Reunification

April 7, 2013
By DZDarkWolf PLATINUM, Midland, Texas
DZDarkWolf PLATINUM, Midland, Texas
24 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
''Be cautious, people are quick to change when your back is turned.''


- She turns her nose up to the sky then drops her head; Defeated sigh.
- Continues on through Winter’s rain, flakes uncovered, more are lain.

- Her eyes will scan the surrounding trees, white fur ruffled by the breeze.
- The purest of fur, so wintry white, with fangs to match her vicious bite.

- Dawn now breaks, her heart would drop, she knew the search would have to stop.
- Then it happened, the howl again, from this call she could not abstain.

- Ears are perked, anxious tail, she’ll sniff the air to catch a trail.
- A tail that sways from here to there, a surfing serpent riding air.

- For miles she ran to no avail, she drops and blends, accepts the fail.
- Amber eyes now meet her frame, approaching slowly, his heart aflame.

- She lifts her head and life returns, she felt it too, her heart now burns.
- He’d press his nose to hers and smile, this endless journey was all worthwhile.


The author's comments:
I was going for something describing a scene with a wolf and this just evolved.