Beauty

Beauty

Beauty is Imperfection

Its what shines through all the flaws

Its more than the outside; its Personality

Its not makeup or clothes,

Its who you are.

Beauty is You!

Metal4LifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:00 pm:
This poem is very different than your last works...it was nicely done! it was short simple and to theh point. It had a strong messge and nice pionts, Great job!

Someone2knowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 14 at 11:03 am:
Thank You :)  

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 9 at 6:50 pm:
Hey there! This is a major change from your last poem that I have read. I love to see diversity when reading people's work. I am glad to see that you change things up. I think that this is simple, but powerful. You get a big controversial point across. When people think of beauty they think of many different things and they need to think of themselves when they think beauty. That should be their first though. I like the line, 'It's not makeup or clothes'. That was very smart to a... (more »)

BrittanyBooton44 said...
Apr. 24 at 1:09 pm:
Hi Angel !!!:)

beccalynn1663This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 17 at 6:13 pm:
You are incredible:)

Vickydolittle said...
Apr. 17 at 4:07 pm:
Beautiful :)