When I'm Gone | Teen Ink

When I'm Gone

By PurpleLightning PLATINUM, Marietta, Georgia
PurpleLightning PLATINUM, Marietta, Georgia

"Heros are remembered, but legends never die."- Babe Ruth

Don't mourn me when I'm gone because I won't be gone for too long. I'll be back in white, not black. If I left would anybdy waan me to come back? Some people consider me to be an a waste of air, but would anyone speak up and say "Oh Contrare". Would they say "He is a great man and no one can compare"? After all I am the only one who can rock that v-neck flare. Does anyone really care? Hey are you still there reading? My words are flowing on to the page like my ink pen is bleeding. I want to be remembered, not for being short tempered, but for something. Maybe as a boyfriend, a brother, or just simply creating love between one another. Will you remember me? I am the snow in the winter, leaves in the fall, flowers in the spring, and sun in the summer. Without these grest seasons wouldn't life be such a bummer? Do you have a favorite thing that you use a lot of? It's always good until its gone. It's like a high school relationship. No, more like a young life. You have during your life but when it's gone you wonder where the time went. If I die young bury me next to my family, lay me down on a bed of clouds. I want the best. All I ever wanted was for you to be proud.