Encantador

Pleasant sun, warm my eager face,
Moon of romance, fill my blinded eyes with the blue-ish aura of your finesse and beauty,
Cool, soothing water, wrap around my toes and kiss them,
And with your freezing tongue freeze them,
Warming sand, prickle my feet with your sandy entrancement,

World of men, let me shine, for my light is piercing as the warming sun,
World of men, let cast my romance and aura about your hearts and beckon you into my dark veil, as the moon,
World of dreams, let my wildest fantasies wash you over as fast and cool as the sweet, sweet sea,
World of love, let me pick upon your branches the sweetest fruit, and engulf me as the sand does to my feet.

SunnyLuvsWorld_HugsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i like it keep it up! :)

HopethroughFaith said...
Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:20 am:
wow this is amazing im not sure what encantador means but....i think i like it.... :P but anyways, great poem i liked how "mystical" and mysterious it seemed. When i read it i picture a princess reading it, lol not sure why..... but yeah GREAT JOB~cuppy cake

OpulentColors replied...
Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:43 am :
Thank you (: I dont rememeber what encantador means... :( Sad face. But thank you, this is one of those poems of mine I ACTUALLY like a little bit. I want to change the wordings and flow of the poem but whatever I dont feel like reposting