flightless bird

ink won't drip, words won't flow
writer's block has taken over me
no relief, no release
these are the nights
my body takes everything
every pain, every sorrow
felt now
remembered in the morning

Behind_a_Plastic_Smile said...
definately something every writer can relate to and so skillfully discribed in this peice you certaintly have a way with words 

laurengerhard This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you. Xo

MaybeImCrazyButIThinkILovedYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I know this is my second comment, but I can't alliterate how great this is. Usually people comment on my work or I browse around and find an ordinary, cliche, un-daring bunch of writers. But your work speaks with conviction. I can literally feel your passion for this art when I read this. And, believe me, I don't say anything unless I really mean it.

You really don't understand how much I appreciate that... thank you, thank you, thank you.

Lauren! Oh my goodness! You really have something here! I adore your writing!

You're too sweet. Thank you.

WeLiveForOurScarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this mostly just because I can relate so easily.

Xo (that's all I have to say, but this comment has to be at least ten characters, so hi)

TheEpic95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Yeas, I know! It is relatable. But it iant the normal frustration of not bing able to write like you witness in other works on the subject, but there is a small demention of horror that I could sense as I read. That, i think, is a little closer to what I feel. Its like waking up and realizing your arm is dead!

Haha, yes. Thank you!

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:26 am
How I feel this very often makes me want to thank you for giving me company! :)

Well, you're welcome! Xo

Makala said...
Great job! The flow was great! I definetly know what you mean in it though! It is something we all feel every once in a great while.

Thank you. Xo

thankfate said...
loveeeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you :)

writerauterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i love this so much, it sounds like something i would write. :)) i think that you did an awesome job!! keep writing!

Thank you so much :)

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hey! I know what you mean, it's seriously so bad. But, you overcame it so write this! c: Good job!

Thank you :)