to ignore (verb) This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

i went to text you today
wanted to tell you how
my mom was watching
all those ridiculous videos
that we used to love-
and that i missed you

...then i remembered
(i sent it anyway)

Chichot123 said...
Beautiful, concise and easy to relate to. I love it :D 

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Ah, the tirony in this. I love it. I like your style of poetry.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
irony. sorry.

Jessie M. replied...
I also really love your style of poetry...

AugustSummerFlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:33 am
This was funny n cute :)

WeLiveForOurScarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I don't think this should have been funny at all and obviously you didn't read it thoroughly if you think that's the case.