Tear Droplet

I wanna be that tear droplet,
Which will born in your eye
Rolling down your cheek
And will die on your lip.

RandomPoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 8, 2013 at 9:54 am:
When i read this my imagination goes wild! I could come up with some many things. A girl crushing on a boy, a dead mother and son. a low life father and a daughter. husband and wife. I like it! Great Job. 

crazyShrutiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 1:18 am :
:) Stay CREATIVE and WILD :)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Reminds me of Romeo when he said he wanted to be Juliet's glove so that he could touch her cheek. This is a magnificent poem. 

Apr. 16, 2013 at 11:54 pm :
hehe.. well.. i had no idea about Romeo juilet while writing this.. it came in my mind  instinctively :)

madhusudan said...
Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:01 am:
very nice yrr..

Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:41 pm :
Thanks a lot :)