I Remember... This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

I Remember
Oh, yeah. I remember!
It was something about school...
It was something about achieving your goals...
It was something about living your life...
Wait...no, it wasn’t.
Yeah, I remember what you said. Yeah, I remember what you did. It wasn’t even close to what I thought.
Yeah, I remember that day...when I never gave you any thought other than, “Oh, he’s cute.”
Yeah, I remember it like it was yesterday. I remember it like it was last week. I remember it like it was 2 weeks ago. Maybe it was, but I’m not saying.
Yeah, I remember smiling when I saw you. Getting nervous and whatnot.
Yeah, I remember that day. I know you remember that day. I was with my friend drinking ICEE’s.
I bet you thought I was talking about you. I bet you thought I was talking about him, too. Well, I wasn’t, and I’m not.
Yeah, I remember when you popped up unexpectedly and made me do a double take. I also remember that you know me but don’t know my name.
Yeah, I know, everybody knows your name. So that’s how come I know it too.
Yeah, I remember that I’m too shy to formally introduce myself so I get my friends to do it for me.
Yeah, I remember that by the time May comes, you’ll be gone and I’ll probably never see you again.
Oh, yeah...I also remember that I’m taking this waayyy too calmly.
So, yeah...I remember.

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:48 am:
I really like this. Flows nicely.

Aciey2014 replied...
Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:40 am :
Thanks! :)