Thoughts from an Agnostic This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

I wonder if
people who believe in God
and follow his
or her
or whatever's
rules
ever stopped and realized
that their troubles
and hard times
may be brought upon by the fact
that their God
hasn't answered them
and instead they wait and
wait and
wait
instead of solving their stupid problems
on their own
and got their hands dirty
instead of
keeping them pressed together.
maybe it wouldn't hurt them
to follow the lifestyle
of all the little atheists
who don't have the burden
of heaven
or hell
on their untroubled
happy
shoulders.

Cutey-BeautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 30 at 3:13 am:
Don't you just hate it when people go: "Repent and turn to God or be damned and go to hell!" ? I hate that. I prefer intellectual reasonin with intellectual people. 

Mar. 26 at 9:48 pm:
Christianity; It's not people waiting around for God to solve their problems, it's people telling God their problems, relying on him and fixing them under his guidance. Another thing-what is freedom? Is it limitless, without rules, without morality, with no restrictions or boundaries? That is not freedom. That is chaos. In that kind of chaos everyone would do whatever they wanted to. And no one would be truly free. God sets us free by giving us "rules" that basically embody t... (more »)

Always-Abby replied...
Mar. 27 at 7:51 am :
I really, truly appreciate you leaving this comment. It's truly thought provoking and, despite me not being very religious, made me appreciate religion a little more. 

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 25 at 3:38 pm:
That's beyond amazing it makes you want to rethink everything you thought would happen and do something.