Love <3 | Teen Ink

Love <3

By Sarinta BRONZE, Traralgon, Other
Sarinta BRONZE, Traralgon, Other

Lies hurt, truth heals
my heart is ur heart ur sole is my sole

Love is stronger than war in the sense it conquers all. But can one defeat an army with open arms and kind words? I’d beg to differ. One can defeat an army of hatred with open arms and kind words. One can defeat an army of guns with more fighting or surrender.
Bravery is stronger than fear in the sense it over powers us. But can one stay bravest in the scariest of moments? I’d beg to differ. One can be brave when presented a mild fear. One can be frightened when presented a maximum fear.
Happiness is stronger than defeat in the sense it brings joy instead of sadness. But can one stay happy when all is lost? I’d beg to differ. One can be happy when most is right in the world. One can be defeated when all is lost.
We are stronger than others in the sense we’ve experienced all of these. But can one simply take away our memory of these? I’d beg to differ. One can push a memory into the recycling bins of our minds. One can claim to have “forgotten”. One can live life to the fullest at all times.
All of us are amazing in the sense we stand united. United against hatred and fear and defeat and others. But are we the best in the world? I’d beg to differ.

well if you like this please comment.