Be Original And Real

You can beat the world around,
What you need is just to be truthful to lies
And those liars who think you can’t do
You can’t make it better, make it real.
Say up what you feel
Move up, don’t be afraid to deal
And be what you want to be
Original and real.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's true. In life you either stand up to the world or get trampled by it. Sounds sad but it's helplessly true. 

crazyShrutiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:45 pm :
yea.. i v r helpless creatures of God but i m sure he wil pamper us and shower his glory on us one fine day :)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:25 pm :
Amen, sister!

Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:38 pm :
hehe... .... glad to see that :)