One Kiss

What does a kiss mean, when set of lips engulf another. Does it lessen the pain, does it dry the tears. A kiss is a symbol, but not a guarantee. For that moment you will be free. The color of guilt, forms in the creases of your eyes. That kiss is of eternity, when you think you're in the right, but you go along with the wrong. What is a kiss when all connection is gone, and. nothing is compatible. Yet we try our best to reach for something that can never be near. You deny it, so you linger in the darkness. That kiss doesn't free you, it chains you down. But you ask for more, but by now you understand that you are addicted to find that one kiss.

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:53 pm:
#unkissed. This was very description and beautiful!

Anathema-Equinox said...
Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:53 pm:
Wow this poem made me actullay think. which as a writter you want people to do.   It was nice, but i think you should elaboarte more. 

BlaqueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 6, 2013 at 2:34 am :
Srry it took me so long to respond but thank you