speak of nothing

Whats the point in talking
when you have nothing to say?
when your cry for hope
Is swept away
In an endless sea of gray
when nothing is worth the effort
of trying to stay awake
whats the point of talking
When you have nothing to say?

mynameisnothabib said...
Nov. 6, 2013 at 10:25 am:
I loved the book speak. It made me cry and I have introduced it to so many people, and they thought it was great too. And i loved the poem also because just this morning i was talking about not having any motivation and no reason to do anything and feeling alone and sad, so thank you for this poem.

freepersonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 1 at 7:16 pm :
Thnx :)  

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 25, 2013 at 2:44 pm:
wow i reallyyyy like this. it's so true

May 26, 2013 at 11:29 am :
Thank u :)

phlogistonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:01 pm:
Sometimes I feel the exact same way. That I have nothing to say.