Nothing Else Matters This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Dawn spills
Bones rise
Dancing neath'
Colored sky
Kite that coasts
High and dry-

What's the matter, in this life?

Hands plow
Deep inside
Hours pass
Hunger cries
Bleak of night
Calm of day-

Did it matter, anyway?

Write your name
To a stone
Speak it loud
Plead it known
Any way
The wind blows-

Never really mattered.

Not a height
Not a depth
Plunge the fire
To the chest
Never let the
Hunger rest-

And nothing else does matter.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 10 at 2:39 pm:
Bohemian Rhapsody! Oh, Maybe I'm the one who is crazy but I love you, as creepy as that may sound. That song is....oh I just don't have the words for it. The structure is amazing. As well as the message and everything about it. Please don't think I'm crazy or creepy. I'm just enthusiastic about great poetry.

MaybeImCrazyButIThinkILovedYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 20 at 9:13 am :
No, no, no! No one can ever be crazy for loving something! Love without bounds or apoligies, friend! (And, even if you were crazy. so what? :) I'm a little insane, myself. Aren't we all a little mad, to be writers?)   Anyways, thanks for the comment. I love that song with an undying passion as well.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 22 at 6:06 pm :
Well then, that's two of us. And yes, we're all crazy in our own unique way. But hey, I like you said, so what? 

today at 10:09 am :
Exactly! Embrace the madness!

harrykapsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 22 at 3:58 pm:
I really like your structure and the single lines with the repitition of "matter."  The continuity of the theme is awesome and the Bohemian Rhapsody quote was a very cool addition!

Mar. 22 at 10:56 pm :
Thank you! You don't know how much your comment means to me!