Dead Alive

Even as i was born i was dead alive,
thoughts here but my soul has gone,
somehow on birth i lost that bond,
those that most would be quite fond,
whoever has my soul i guess there a con,
because im no godfather no comparison to the don, the only thing i have are fights i have won,
battles to become the greatest son,
now in the end i feel like the only one,
family is nothing of interest,
friends have many points to confess,
i have a secret i prive,
a thirst for blood i thrive,
my secret is that i am deed alive.

sadesddThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 11:49 am:
I never would have thought about this before, interesting. Maybe you should write a novel.... I like the picture you picked as well.

Lawless-FlameRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 7:43 am :
lol man thanks alot and i really will try to get me a novel started

sydneylouise_101 said...
Mar. 11 at 6:36 pm:
this is super creative and very fun to read and say outloud. My sister an di have been sitting here reading and rapping it!

Mar. 12 at 8:02 am :
lol thanks alot i really think its great you guys enjoy my work so much

Hope.BThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 10 at 11:55 pm:
I love this creativity and would have never thought of this idea. It sounds kind of like a rap when you read it out loud I love it! It sounds like an incredible storyline for a novel?!? If you write it I will read it! Amazing creativity love it!

Mar. 11 at 12:54 pm :
thank you very much and ill have to think on that novel and it is kinda of a rap

Francis.R replied...
Mar. 11 at 1:05 pm :
I love your poem.....

DUCKYZndTOSTERZThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 11 at 6:52 pm :
I like it a lot 

Mar. 12 at 8:03 am :
thx peeps

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_na2b4op2s9hjs9j1rlapoc7o86, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0