Beg to Differ

Love is stronger than war in the sense it conquers all. But can one defeat an army with open arms and kind words? I’d beg to differ. One can defeat an army of hatred with open arms and kind words. One can defeat an army of guns with more fighting or surrender.
Bravery is stronger than fear in the sense it over powers us. But can one stay bravest in the scariest of moments? I’d beg to differ. One can be brave when presented a mild fear. One can be frightened when presented a maximum fear.
Happiness is stronger than defeat in the sense it brings joy instead of sadness. But can one stay happy when all is lost? I’d beg to differ. One can be happy when most is right in the world. One can be defeated when all is lost.
We are stronger than others in the sense we’ve experienced all of these. But can one simply take away our memory of these? I’d beg to differ. One can push a memory into the recycling bins of our minds. One can claim to have “forgotten”. One can live life to the fullest at all times.
All of us are amazing in the sense we stand united. United against hatred and fear and defeat and others. But are we the best in the world? I’d beg to differ

sadesddThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 17 at 3:44 pm:
I think this is amazing because it is true

Mickey17 replied...
today at 3:50 pm :
thank you very much

Sarinta said...
Mar. 11 at 10:35 pm:
Great poem  

Mickey17 replied...
Mar. 12 at 8:32 pm :
Thank you very much! it means so much!

Hope.BThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 11 at 12:02 am:
I think that this is a great opinion. I agree that war will most likely never end, because we all simply can't agree, and if one side of the war tries to be kind and compromise, the other would most likely take advantage and take over what they have. Also, I love the point that we will always have scarred memories, if we can't forgive the cause and let them go. It's so hard and all of us will live with scarred memories that we can't let go yet. And no, the world never will be able to stand unite... (more »)

Mickey17 replied...
Mar. 11 at 11:53 am :
thank you so much! i wrote this on a random day while pondering life and this came to be. Thank you, it means so much