Why I Cry

You ask why I cry
But the truth is you don’t want to know
You just want to put on a show
To make you into the good guy
Who helps the broken when they are lost
When you can see that I am crying because of what you did
What did you think would happen
The night you betrayed your family
The night you ruined everything
I cannot say I am surprised
I saw this was coming
Through all of the fighting
My little eyes saw the hurt you put her through
And for that I say these three words
I hate you
So now you know the secret behind the tears
Because you hurt those I hold dear

darkerthanblack said...
Jul. 7 at 3:16 pm:
awesome, i would want more of these poems on my readin list  

NiquelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 24 at 3:00 pm:
Lol, I hate you. That was the best part of this poem. I love it.

TevyRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 6 at 5:53 pm:
wow! you put a lot of emotion into this! wonderful job! 5 stars!

Anathema-EquinoxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 12 at 8:26 pm:
I Love it!

Apr. 12 at 8:25 pm:
I can not relate exactly to how you feel, but I understand what you are saying.  You're poem is really good.  Please continue to write poetry, because I would like to read more of your work 

TheyAllCallMeJoJoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 29 at 5:01 pm:
Sooo good! I love it!

NightcatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 29 at 2:49 pm:
Awesome poem :) Good luck in futher poems:)

monkeymorganThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 25 at 8:14 am:
Thank you guys. :)

Mish123 said...
Mar. 22 at 1:35 pm:
Loved it!!!!!!!!

packerbacker12_aka_the_illiterateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 18 at 4:30 pm:
wow nice job morgan, i can not write a poem close to that good. keep writing!

Artgirl1999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 27 at 8:32 am :
Great job! I loved it! The only thing that I think would make it better is more descriptive words. Other than that, it's great! (By the way, this is your prize)