Pretty Little Machine This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Let's build the perfect girl.
Synthetic strands of beautifully woven, golden hair,
And compressed, aqua-blue eyes, deep, yet emotionless.
A factory-issue body, curvy and tall with a perfect complexion.
Perky, carmine cheeks with the slightest hint of freckles,
And a dash of overly-soft skin.
Long, lanky legs that never feature a misstep,
With a perfectly proportioned face-to-chest ratio.
Hands that are silky to the touch, adorned with hot pink, neon nails.
Posture so genuine, yet rigid, like the machine she is.
And her name?
First name, Anne. Last name, Droid.
We'll ship Anne to areas around the world, like high schools and offices.
And no one will ever know she's a machine.
Because, in the end, are we so different from the cyborg's we create?

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so creative! It's so deep, it gets the readers thinking. You have quite a way with words! Amazing poem, keep it up! :)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Ha! Reminds me of Kurt Vonnegut. I like the whole Anne Droid (pun?). Very clever. Overall, great imagery at the beginning. And the last rhetorical question makes me question Life a little more than I already do. It makes a great conspiracy. To be honest, who the f*** knows for sure? Awesome poem. I like how most of your writing has this theme of life and cyborgs. Really good. Congrats on the Editors' Choice. 5/5

Priesty said...
May 13, 2013 at 11:51 pm:
This is really cool and well written!

UnholyAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
<3 amazing

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Whoa i can see why its editor chocie but your right with this artifcal world we live in who knows if they are cyborgs :3 nice job

TraceOfSpadesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:21 pm:
DanTheMan!!

thegreatmorry said...
Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:05 pm:
This is pretty good,deserving of editor's choice

#dantheman#yoloswag said...
Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:06 pm:
Good job buddy ;)