See through the raindrops

Out the windowpane
Of my car I see,
Each hue diverge
By the tiny crystal-like droplets
Yes, rain is indeed;
A wonder
In every single way.
True beauty reflects in my eyes
The Iris contracts and
I see in those
Three seconds, a million lights
And their pigments fluxing
Ultraviolet, indigo, scarlet and blue
My favorites and all the rest.
With the night time stars
Shining ever so majestically above;
Yet I see and adore
Each car’s headlights, the city,
And the signals, red, amber
And green
They green monster is roaring up there, I think
As I see, yes see! Not watch.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 15 at 9:27 am:
Wow Dua, I think this is perhaps my favorite by you. It is truly amazing and for me, completely relateable. See, I love rainy car-trips because all I do is sit and watch the world, no see the world as it truly is, with beauty and without. And your descriptions of the droplets were spot on, I mean they really were and the part about all the colors, god, I love when that happenes. Beautiful poem, from start to finish. I think you really conveyed your message. Also, its not just about the beauty of... (more »)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 4:52 am :
WOW, Thank You Liv! I am so overjoyed that you can completely relate to this! :D :D  By the way, did you get the green monster line? :P  And Of course , I mean I always love to read your work...I get updated about the new stuff instantly but yes, I do love to go back and read the old stuff that I haven't read so don't you dare to think fo rone millisecond that "I can't"......Thanks again. Love you.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 9:49 pm :
No problem!!! Your work inspires me as usual :D and this happens to me all the time looking through the raindrops as if they are a porthole to a different world. So poetic :) Anyway, I didn't ally get the green monster line is it the car? I wasn't sure. And thank you for reading my work. I think that I tried to get notified whenever you do something, but it didn't work. I will definitely try again because I live to hear from my favorite people!!!!It always makes my day :D soooo that's all for no... (more »)

today at 12:33 pm :
Well, basically, "The green monster" is jealousy..actually the stars up in the sky were jealous, how I was giving these raindrops and city lights so muhc importance :P

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 7 at 7:18 pm:
I love the rain...it makes me feel so happy if I could dance I would go out and do "Singing in the Rain" oh well I can just sing it...anyways nicely written good job! xD

Mar. 8 at 5:38 am :
Me too! I love it SO much, My aunt lives in London she says if I ever went and lived there, all the rain would make me hate it, I told her, I could never hate rain, I would always love it.....It's is just too beautifull,, No poem can ever do it justice...haha...I'm so happy you read it and liked it....Thank YOu! :DD

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 8 at 8:39 pm :
I've always wanted to go to London, and here all the the people talk and just stroll around!  I would like to go to Paris again and when it's pouring rain (Without lightning) I would like to go to the tippy top of the eiffel tower and soak it all up!  Plus if I remember correctly Paris has cobblestone streets, which I dig all the way!  And you're welcome! xD

Mar. 8 at 10:47 pm :
Ditto! :DD