The Love Constitution This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Forgive and forget.
I promise not to forget you.
In the rustling of the leaves
I hear a song for two:

It’s coming,
the conclusion,
we can hear it from afar.
A constitution,
resolution,
confusion’s door was left ajar.
A lady,
a mission,
bringing closure to us all.
We worry and we scurry
when coldness comes in for a brawl.
A contusion.
An illusion.
The pictures on your wall.
You remember,
mid-November,
we tried but we failed.
But when the spring came
and cleared up our same
it brought closure to us all.
A collision.
A decision.
A fly on the wall.

AngelBaronThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
beauitful and articulate

JakethesnakeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This poem is great! If you would add more to it or write one like this and make it more detailed (such as adding a little more about the fall, when  I assume this all began, and more on the winter, or the hard times. Then, finish it off with more simili's with Spring) it will be perfect.

youngspeare replied...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 4:07 am :
Awesome job! Keep writing. 
Check out my poem "Ghosts of the Past" and rate/comment? Would appreciate it. 

illosionistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:28 am:
it's different, it original...i do think i have seen something new today, lovely. ^_^

Mimi15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 9:18 am:
This is super good! Check out my poem "Lovely" (:

spencyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 11:19 am:
5/5 good job...visit me comment and rate

Ky2332 said...
May 22, 2011 at 7:47 pm:
Alls I could say when I was done reading it was WOW!!!! keep up the good work!

Apeggy said...
Feb. 2, 2011 at 12:39 pm:
I love this poem! You are very talented.

bluegirl440This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 11, 2010 at 9:25 am:
I love this poem soo much it is absolutly fantastic!

Asteria said...
I love this, I can relate

SaMiLoVe97 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 22, 2010 at 9:51 am:
OHMYGOD!!!! i am in LOVE with Pink Floyd. i taught my 3 yr old cousin all tha words to "wish you were here" (: beautiful poem btw. lol

bergert said...
Sept. 16, 2010 at 7:42 am:

This reminded me of a song lyric: "when the spring arrived, we were taken by surprise when the flows under our feet bled into the sea, and nothing was left of you and me."

I really love this poem. I loved how you wrote it, and how it took the reader through an entire year. You had me hooked at the first stanza. (:

Darkness95 said...
This poem is great and insightful. Love it! :)

PinkFloyd said...
Apr. 21, 2010 at 6:05 am:
this is so wonderful, i decided to find a quote for u:"There is no pain you are receding A distant ship, smoke on the horizon. You are only coming through in waves. Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying. When I was a child I had a fever My hands felt just like two balloons. Now I've got that feeling once again I can't explain you would not understand This is not how I am. I have become comfortably numb. "
- Pink Floyd

Shadow913 replied...
Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:20 pm :
I love Pink Floyd!! Especially Comfortably Numb, Wish You Were Here, and Have a Cigar. Time is good too(:

mcpanicfanic said...
Apr. 20, 2010 at 2:35 am:
Love it! Simply love it! Read muh poem!!!!!!!!

j-rye This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 29, 2010 at 12:38 am:
it had a really nice rhythm to it.
please comment on my work!

blueer220This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this a fantastic poem! Keep writing!

mutekid016 said...
Jan. 7, 2010 at 8:24 am:
It's really emotional and rhymes are beautiful.

Lauren A. said...
I really enjoyed reading this.