~FRIENDS/TRUE FRIENDS~ | Teen Ink

~FRIENDS/TRUE FRIENDS~

February 21, 2013
By lexi-94-95 SILVER, Frankfort, Indiana
lexi-94-95 SILVER, Frankfort, Indiana
8 articles 8 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
signing off,
with tears as my witness...


Friends will come and go with time but...
True Friends will be there for eternity!
Friends will tell you lies to cover the painful thoughts, feelings, and actions, they have done wrong but...
True Friends will tell you, the truth even if it hurts,
no matter what they did wrong.
A life lesson to be learned is to look around, take a step back for a minute and notice who is telling the lies, who is keeping deep unnoticeable secrets, and who is keeping up with the drama, you don't need.

Just remember, " If they can't handle you at your worst then they surly don't deserve you at your best"
THEN,SNAP BACK INTO YOURSELF AND ELIMINATE THOSE WHO ARE NOT WORTH YOUR TIME!!!
This is ONLY one of many steps to finding out who your TRUE FRIENDS are!
A few questions to ask yourself is...
Are these "TRUE FRIENDS" you picked going to be able to understand you,on your bad days?
Are they going to pull you aside when something doesn't seem right?
And most of importantly, are they going to be the shoulder you can let the puddle of tears fall on, when life gives you a disappointing hand of cards?
Now with that being said, take just a few minutes, close your eyes and think back who was there for you when you needed them.

Now open your eyes, relax, exhale, and free yourself from the decisions you have just made.
Being asked again, WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS & WHO ARE YOUR TRUE FRIENDS?


The author's comments:
I've met a lot of people in my life and with a big heart like mine that. I had to make this same decision...YES it is hard but, better people will come along....