Live like there’s no tomorrow!

Today we are, tomorrow not,
Who knows? Alas! No one.
How many days more have we got?
Is it all real or just a pun.

Live like there’s no tomorrow.
Oh, Mr. Visitor, life is one big test;
Thence draw a blank to all sorrow,
Just be glad and live your best.

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:57 pm:
Love it!!!! I love your poems!!!

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 5 at 9:05 pm:
  I’m so happy that you’ve submitted more work sense I last checked out your page. :) This one, in particular, drew my attention. I really liked the way you were able to maintain an exaggeratedly upbeat tone without sounding cliché.  I love the line “Oh, Mr. Visitor, life is one big test;”.  What a great metaphor!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 16 at 12:16 pm :
And I'm so happy that you took the time out to read some of it again Star! Really your feedback always gets me smiling! And Gracias! That was sort of my first short peom..before that I couldn't explain stuff in so less words..look where I am now..WOW writing Haiku...huh....But when it comes to other people's work I love whatever touches me to the core... And yours always does.

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 7 at 7:20 pm:
I feel like your poetry has a sort of older type of feel...I like it!  Good job! xD

Mar. 8 at 5:41 am :
Yea, it sorta does but lately I've written some free verse, that's different, these are older poems ..ones that I wrote long ago, the ones that I write nowadays have somehow evolved...There are two which will Inshallah get posted soon "She" and "What She's Worth" I wrote them just yesterday and day before yesterday, you should really read the latter but I'd be very happy if you read both and gave me feedback...Thank You for reading This one! Thank you :)))))))

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 8 at 8:36 pm :
You're welcome and I'd gladly do so! xD

Mar. 20 at 5:51 am :
They're both on the website, now you can read'em :D

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 25 at 2:54 pm:
I really loved your rhymes and rhythm. Good job! Very fun poem.

Feb. 26 at 5:28 am :
Thank You! I'm glad :P